Cincinnati Warmachine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warmachine Weekend

3 posters

Go down

Warmachine Weekend Empty Warmachine Weekend

Post by Psychotrshman July 1st 2014, 5:02 pm

Good afternoon everyone,
I'm curious if any of you have ever been to Warmachine Weekend? The thought of a day trip has entered my mind but I don't know anything about how it works or what it costs. Is it feasible to buy a day pass just for Saturday and spend the day playing pick up games? I know tickets go on sale sometime next week, right? Do all of the games require pre-registration?

I haven't ran this brain fart by the misses yet, so I'm just trying to get some broad information before I do. I checked their website but it was pretty vague.

Psychotrshman

Back to top Go down

Warmachine Weekend Empty Re: Warmachine Weekend

Post by eChad July 1st 2014, 10:02 pm

I've been twice. It's awesome.

You pay one price for the weekend. I don't think there's a 1 day pass or anything like that. Then you can sign up for any events you want.

But yes, you could go and just play pick up games 24 hours a day.

eChad

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychotrshman July 2nd 2014, 9:43 am

Awesome! Thanks for the info Chad. Any rough guess as to what the weekend admission costs? I looked up last years and someone had said $60. Does that seem about normal?

Psychotrshman

Back to top Go down

Post by DanS July 2nd 2014, 10:33 am

I second Chad...I had a blast both years. There may be an anti-climactic video of me hammered in the room packing my stuff up to go back down and play more Warmachine at 1 AM.

I cannot remember the cost at all, but it was worth it. Stay for a night if you can swing it.
DanS
DanS

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychotrshman July 2nd 2014, 3:47 pm

I talked with Carl Morgan of Warmachine Weekend today. He said the ticket price is $60.00 and there will be a early purchase discount. They're going to put the details of it up on their face book page over the weekend. Just a heads up.

Psychotrshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum