Cincinnati Warmachine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Casual Death Clock Night" - 04/26/14

5 posters

Go down

"Casual Death Clock Night" - 04/26/14 Empty "Casual Death Clock Night" - 04/26/14

Post by pg.Affliction April 21st 2014, 5:57 pm

So my PC went down this last week, and I got some grief from all the 'tools' in our group about not having handouts for "Competitive Game Night" (as I know deep down they love the handouts and probably save them in their journals, the one with the unicorn on the front, that they hide from their wives).

Anyways, since my PC is still down I wont have the ability to make handouts. So instead this week will be "Casual Death Clock Night". Play anything you want at 50 points, but all games will be played on the clock to keep things moving and on task.

I will be at EGC around 6:30 as usual. I will be trying out a couple new casters which will be fun seeing how neither has touched the board yet. Question is how many mistakes can I make in 60 minutes and still have a decent game....the answers will be in next weeks installment of "Casual/Competitive Game Night"

Lou I am working on reading your thoughts on "Competitive Game Night' and will be reworking the event to make it more efficient, even for the noobs that say they don't like handouts, but probably save them on their refrigerators when you give them a A+ for the game they played against you.

If you have any questions pertaining to game nights at EGC and/or if you want to finally confess your love for the handout I provided the first night, please post here and I will help you anyway I can. Counselors are standing by 24/7ish to help you if I cant.
pg.Affliction
pg.Affliction
Admin

https://cincinnatiwarmachine.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

"Casual Death Clock Night" - 04/26/14 Empty Re: "Casual Death Clock Night" - 04/26/14

Post by Servo April 22nd 2014, 1:09 pm

I complained about handouts because there were no handouts. The only discussion questions anyone could remember from them got a one-word answer from me: no.

My refrigerator needs handouts!
Servo
Servo

Back to top Go down

"Casual Death Clock Night" - 04/26/14 Empty Re: "Casual Death Clock Night" - 04/26/14

Post by Slowerlitespeed April 22nd 2014, 10:58 pm

Yes, handouts needed. Talking points are always good.

Slowerlitespeed

Back to top Go down

Post by pg.Affliction April 25th 2014, 7:49 pm

I am out for Saturday night. I have a family event that night that I was unaware I needed to attend.

I will probably be by the store at some point, but not sure when.
pg.Affliction
pg.Affliction
Admin

https://cincinnatiwarmachine.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Splinter April 27th 2014, 10:02 am

My notebook has a care bear on it not a stupid unicorn. Also my wife found it last year so she knows about it already. I don't appreciate the broad generalizations.

I'm in for next Saturday. I'm looking forward to getting some games in with you guys.

Splinter

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychotrshman April 27th 2014, 4:51 pm

Your notebook may have Care Bears on it, but your Laptop does have My Little Pony unicorns all over it. Unless you deleted them, in which case, I don't think you'll be Arabeth's favorite anymore. Haha.

Psychotrshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down