Cincinnati Warmachine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eSkarre ( I know, I know. Save it :) )

2 posters

Go down

eSkarre ( I know, I know. Save it :) ) Empty eSkarre ( I know, I know. Save it :) )

Post by milothewise October 5th 2014, 5:36 pm

The list:
eSkarre
-DJ
-Leviathan
-Nightwretch
Raiders + UA
Raider Captain
Soul Hunters
Darragh Wrathe
Siren
Ragman

The thought is to leverage the reach and high number of attacks from the Raiders and Soul Hunters to make her feat swing the attrition game that much harder. I'd pair this with a uGaspy list with Raiders, McThralls, and Banes.

C&C needed. Thanks.
milothewise
milothewise

Back to top Go down

eSkarre ( I know, I know. Save it :) ) Empty Re: eSkarre ( I know, I know. Save it :) )

Post by Slowerlitespeed October 7th 2014, 10:06 am

I wonder about the Levi. The list is really fast, are ranged attacks really getting you there. Also, do you really want to give three focus to a 'jack, that is pretty much limited to its ranged attacks. Getting nightmare in for an additional point seems so much better for her. Ragman can go, if that is the route you go, giving you an additional point for whatever.

Slowerlitespeed

Back to top Go down

eSkarre ( I know, I know. Save it :) ) Empty Re: eSkarre ( I know, I know. Save it :) )

Post by milothewise October 7th 2014, 7:40 pm

I used to run Nightmare in that slot. I liked it, but it didn't give me any tools in matchups Skarre was otherwise weak in. With the Levi I am threatening an 18" aimed or 23" RAT 5 shot all game long, which has been excellent. 2 focus is often enough, with Seas of Fate getting me extra mileage occasionally.

The plan is attrition, leveraging Black Spot and multiple attacks from my super fast units and softening shots from the Leviathan to put me in a position to feat on any remaining threats to the DJ and Skarre bottom of 2/top of 3.
milothewise
milothewise

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum